K-MASUG | Maltose/Sucrose/D-Glucose Assay Kit
The Maltose/Sucrose/D-Glucose Assay Kit is suitable for the measurement and analysis of maltose, sucrose and D-glucose in plant and food products.
UV-method for the determination of Maltose, Sucrose and D-Glucose in foodstuffs, beverages and other materials
(1) Maltose + H2O → 2D-glucose
(2) Sucrose + H2O → D-glucose + D-fructose
(3) D-Glucose + ATP → G-6-P + ADP
(4) G-6-P + NADP+ → gluconate-6-phosphate + NADPH + H+
Kit size: * 34 assays of each
* The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved.
This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 25 min
Detection limit: 1.5 mg/L
Beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, milk, jam, honey, dietetic foods, baby foods, bread, sugar products, bakery products, candies, desserts, confectionery, chocolate, ice-cream, fruit and vegetables, condiments, tobacco, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, paper and other materials (e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.)
Methods based on this principle have been accepted by AOAC, EN, NEN, NF, DIN, GOST, OIV, IFU, AIJN and MEBAK